It’s not going away, Social media is ingrained into today’s society and it will only continue to grab a stronger hold. Therefore if you wish to maintain your competitive edge you need to interact.
Social media marketing requires a structured approach and a degree of honesty as to the resources you can devote to the task.
Jump can help you build out a social media marketing plan in order to interact effectively with the various channels and grasp the opportunities that present them self. The process will guide you through 6 key tasks:
Establish objectives and Goals
- Realistic targets that are measurable but also
Social Media Audit
- Which social channels are you currently exposed to?
- Who from your company is representing the firm on social media?
- What are their roles?
- What controls are in place?
- Identify possible new channels for promotion & sources of content
Create or improve Social Accounts
- Exercise the findings of your social media audit
Create content plan & editorial calendar
- Apply your slant to the rule of thirds
- 1/3 of content to directly promote your business
- 1/3 of content sharing from 3rd psrty sources
- 1/3 of content focused on personal interaction & building your brand
- Structure the timing of content delivery but add spontaneity to engagement
Create engaging Content
- Your own branded content
- Target and share other business’s content
- Know key influencers in your industry and share their insights
- Distribute key relevant news and may prelogue with your opinion
- Engage Jump’s content team
Track, Evaluate & Refine your Social media marketing plan
- Data crunching and analysis
- Re-evaluate approach & content